Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shopping in the City

I absolutely love that I am privileged enough to live close to San Francisco.  It is an amazingly beautiful city with so much to see, excellent food, and fabulous shopping! The last couple times that I have driven up to the city I have been to the science museum, Golden Gate Park, or to a Giants game.  Yesterday my girlfriends and I went up for the afternoon to shop around union square and to go to dinner on Chestnut Street.  We went to all of our favorites…Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Tiffany&Co., Williams-Sonoma…and the list could go on.  We had such a great time trying on clothes and shoes, I especially loved trying on Yves Saint Laurent platform dark grey leather pumps and my girlfriend Emily was having a blast testing out Christian Louboutin patent pumps.  After all of our shopping we ate at Squat and Gobble on Chestnut Street and then finished off the evening with delicious pieces of carrot cake and chocolate cake from Susie Cakes.  All in all a very fabulous day and I cannot wait to go back again! 



{ Such a stunning day in Union Square...the sky was so blue!! }


{ The girls taking a little break from all of the shopping. }


{ One of my favorite side streets right off of the main area of Union Square...I have always wanted to eat at this cafe.  }



{ Saw this couch in Anthropologie, my friends and I absolutely loved it! The colors are so vibrant, definitely gave me some ideas of how I would like to furnish my new apartment. }


{ This dog was sitting at Squat and Gobble right next to us eating and drinking out of a glass of water! So cute and well-behaved! }


{ Susie Cakes!! Lots of cake so Yummy! }


{ See how happy the cake made us, smiles all around. }

No comments:

Post a Comment