Monday, January 30, 2012

Jumpsuit on the Red Carpet

Usually at award shows there are many dresses that stand out to me, but last nights SAG awards were a different story there were definitely some good and bad looks, but nothing that inspired me to do a favorite and least favorite list...

One look however that I was incredibly impressed with is the white jumpsuit that Rose Byrne wore.  Her legs look a mile long and I adore the shape of the neckline and the subtle embellishments.  I am slightly obsessed with her hair here and wish that I could pull off that haircut without resembling Dora the Explorer. I know that quite a few people are not a fan of this look, but I think that she looked amazing...I love when people take fashion risks and succeed. 



{ Image from here }


No comments:

Post a Comment