Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Music in the Park


This past weekend I went to a concert at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.  It was an amazingly beautiful day in the city.  The sun was out and shining and there were lots of families, couples, and puppies out for the afternoon.  I was so impressed by the performers and loved dancing and singing along with them! Andrew Allen, Michelle Branch, Parachute, Matt Nathanson, and One Republic were all wonderful and I cannot wait to start buying more of their music


The girls out for a summer afternoon.


Blue skies in San Francisco!! 


One Republic... enough said!


Decided to wear a braid and a flower in my hair, my brand new light coral scarf, and handmade feather earrings... definitely reflective of my bohemian mood that morning! 


Michelle branch sounded wonderful and looked effortlessly fabulous in dark skinny jeans, a navy and white stripped t-shirt, and a white blazer. Her husband is the bass player and they make an adorable couple. 


Typical San Francisco outfit...I cannot say that I condone this look though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment