Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Sound of Music Revisited

My favorite movie when I was little was "The Sound of Music".  I sang along to the songs and wanted everyone to call me Maria. As a four year old I loved to parade around the house wearing my dress that resembled the one Maria wore during the movie...then to top off the look would put a tissue on my head and secure it with a headband, so that I looked like a little nun! The other day I ran across a photo shoot from Bazaar Magazine combined with images from the movie on this fun blog and it brought back all the wonderful memories...I've got to watch the movie again soon! 



Black dress and blouse by Chanel



Fendi Dress and Belt



Hat by Tracy Watts; blouse and jacket by Michael Kors



Dress from Roberto Cavalli



Dress and Blouse by Prada



Dress by Dior

{ Thank you Martha B. From Nibs blog for the Images and inspiration }

No comments:

Post a Comment