Saturday, April 14, 2012

Stunning Art

Hello lovely people! This past week I purchased my first painting from a phenomenal artist (and new friend of mine!) Jourdie Ross.  She has recently starting painting full time and I was fortunate enough to get a look inside her studio and I fell in love with the beautiful piece below and had to take it home with me!  I cannot wait until I live in a place where I will be able to paint because I know that this painting will look fabulous on a bright wall...I am thinking deep teal or dark purple. 


 I hope that you are all so happy that it is Saturday I hope that you have exciting (or relaxing) plans for this weekend!! 


xo, Erin 


"A good painting to me has always been like a friend. It keeps me company, comforts and inspires."
-Hedy Lamarr

No comments:

Post a Comment