Thursday, May 31, 2012

Painting with Chalk

First off I apologize for my lack of blogging this week, last weekend was amazing, but jammed packed and so I have spent much of this week working and studying! Once my big exam is done at the end of this month I promise that I will be sharing many more photos and posts! 

The Chalk Festival at the Mission in Santa Barbara this past weekend was absolutely FABULOUS! There were phenomenal artists, delicious food, and my favorite...live music! I was blown away by how people could create these masterpieces on pavement with chalk in only a matter of days. Their talent and dedication was inspiring.  I enjoyed seeing the community come together to support art and good old family fun!! Does you community have great summer events? If so make time and go to them! I am quite sure you will not regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment