Friday, May 18, 2012

What are you up to this weekend?

Hello lovely people I hope that you are all having a fabulous Friday and that you are ready for what I am sure will be a wonderful weekend.  I am down in Orange County this weekend seeing my boyfriend's family and spending time with college girlfriends. I am looking forward to relaxing by the pool, girl talk, delicious meals and stunning ocean views. 






Just got this bag...I am OBSESSED! (It is currently on sale in anthro stores!)


Healthy Foods, good to know.


I will be staying at this fabulous resort this weekend!


Great article on girls taking action! Props to this young lady!


Just started wearing this, made from perfumed fragrance oils and natural plant extracts.  I smell absolutely divine. My favorite scent is Bombay Vanilla. 




No comments:

Post a Comment