Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Settling in...

The last couple of weeks have been a crazy wonderful whirlwind! After finishing my summer classes I went to CA and visited Orange County, LA, Santa Barbara, Los Gatos, and San Francisco.  I have stories to share from all of those places that I will post about later this week.  Today was the first day of my second week of dental school and it is going well so far. I have been seriously slacking in all areas of blogging (reading others and writing on my own!) and now that I am starting to get into more of a groove I am hoping that I will be able to settle down and use blogging as a study break! Hope that you all are enjoying this day back at school and work after the long holiday weekend! 



{ Front to the new apartment building! It is old, but definitely has lots of charm!}

No comments:

Post a Comment