Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yesterday Birthday Day!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was the perfect evening. Dan took me to sushi which I have been having mad cravings for and as a plus it gave me an excuse to dress up and get out of my scrubs! I went with floral pants, a striped sweater, a statement necklace, and a ballerina bun.  When we got home we drank sparkling red wine (my favorite!) and had dark chocolate molten cake...what more could a girl possibly want?!

This weekend we will celebrate more and I love dragging my birthday out as long as possible so I am ecstatic about that! 

Saw this cake and thought it was perfect...  Christian Louboutins and cheetah print yes please! 



( image found here, check out their other amazing baking masterpieces!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment