Monday, October 22, 2012

Free Art Friday

This past weekend Dan and I were walking around in one of our favorite areas of town, the Third Ward, and we happened to stumble upon a work of art.  Dan saw it out of the corner of his eye as we were walking down the street.  I went and picked it up and on the back it said "Finders, Keepers! Enjoy, Share".  I visited the URL on the back of the drawing and it lead me to a facebook page full of creative people who have a passion for sharing art.  I love the idea of free art Friday in Milwaukee and I fully plan on joining in and leaving a piece of art from me somewhere around the city.  The drawing, by Dan Kirchen, is now in my living room and it makes me smile when I look at it :) Enjoy your Monday evening! 




"join the movement & let's start an artistic revolution!" 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you like it. If it's not your cup of tea, just set it back out. I'm really enjoying telling people about what I do on Fridays before work. Free Art Friday!
    One of my inspirations:
    http://youtu.be/9ZXUVMMgDg8

    ReplyDelete