Saturday, October 13, 2012

Links for your Weekend!


Hello everyone! I am so happy that it is the weekend and I am thrilled to say I am planning on staying in to relax, watching a movie, and studying! This weekend the Milwaukee forecast is chilly (freezing! according to my California standards...) and rainy.  Perfect weekend for busting out my furry blanket.  Enjoy these fun links (found during my numerous study breaks!). 

My new booties...I am obsessed...Cheetah and gold what's not to LOVE

Free online yoga for those relaxing mornings in. 

Way to wear a maxi skirt in Winter

Amazing website for home decor sales! 

White bean, kale, and sausage soup.  I fully intend on surviving on soup this winter.

Hurrying always looks more glamorous in stilettos.

{Image found here}

No comments:

Post a Comment