Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beach Day


I have always lived by a beach, but it feels like I always get busy and don’t make time to go.  This summer I made it over to Santa Cruz for a day and had a wonderful time.  We were lucky enough to have amazing weather.  I felt like a kid again; we played all sorts of games and had a fabulous time! After our time at the beach we shopped in downtown Santa Cruz and then went to the boardwalk for an outdoor concert.  The day ended perfectly with a double scoop of chocolate and coconut ice cream in a waffle cone from Marianne’s Ice Cream shop. I am going to make sure that I have a few more days at the beach before the summer gets away from me.  


( The ride at the boardwalk that I am afraid to ride, but wish I wasn't because the views are phenomenal )


(  Sitting on the warm sand waiting for the concert to start. )


( Evening at the beach...I love the way that the ocean looks at night. )



No comments:

Post a Comment