Monday, July 25, 2011

Working Women’s Wardrobe


Now that I have entered the working world I have decided that I need to build up my professional wardrobe.  Black pants and a blazer are always necessary, but I think that it is nice to have more colorful and fun pieces that are still appropriate for work.  I have a really hard time finding pencil skirts that fit well so I have been looking for dresses that are great for the work day and for going out with my boyfriend or friends after work.  As most of you know the Nordstrom sale is currently happening and I have found some dresses online that I think would work beautifully. Sorry for the awful picture resolution I had a hard time copying them from nordstrom.com. 


 {This beautiful vibrant blue dress can be found Here }


{ Love the pattern of this black and white number found Here . It would look amazing paired with some nude patent pumps and a mauve blazer. }


  

{The colors on this dress are so bright and fun! It can be found Here . Definitely a little loud but if you work in a casual workplace I say go for it! }



 { I love this dark slate colored dress for fall and winter, you can find it Here . The style is very relaxed and also incredibly versatile. }


No comments:

Post a Comment