Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fashion Night Out


I truly believe that a once a week girls night or ladies lunch is a must…most of the time they consist of lots of chocolate, wine, and I am slightly ashamed to say…Bachelor Pad.  This last week however we went to Blush downtown for appetizers and drinks, then went to “fashion night out”.  Unfortunately there wasn’t too much going on, but at Aveda we all were given hair consultations and a few of us got makeovers! After that we went back to my apartment for delicious goodies made by my sister and roommate.  It was definitely a girls birthday night to remember! 


{ All of the lovely ladies at Blush restaurant in Santa Barbara }



{ My new pink clutch from the Paris boutique... better pictures of it coming soon! }


{ My beautiful friends. }


{ Loved the products they used in my hair at Aveda, and I love getting my hair done! }



{ Dangerously delicious! }

1 comment:

  1. aww looks like you had so much fun! i love hanging out with my girls!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete