Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nail Polish Obsession

Over the past year I have become a little bit obsessed with nail polish.  I love changing the color weekly (which is why I cannot switch to shellac) and I want to redo them the second that they become chipped.  Every time I am on a fashion, or style, website there is something written about nail polish trends.  It seems like today anything goes...I love that sparkles are in, designs, brights, matte, shiny, dark, and light. I think that the only polish trend that is "out" is french (unless done with different colors) and acrylics, which I have never really been a fan of.  Currently I am sporting a combination of colors (inspiration found here).  The base is black with two imperfect gold sparkly polish stripes on the top and a darker pewter sparkle brushed near the base of the nail.  




4 comments:

  1. I really love the shimmery brown color from sephora! Such a greta nail look for fall!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldn't expect anything less!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie it is really hard to pick a color when I go into Sephora! There are always so many great OPI options to choose from! There is also a copper sparkly one that I have my eye on...when I remember the name I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing!!! Emily is such a great source of inspiration, and I love your take on this style! So pretty!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    Be sure to enter my giveaway to win an amazing scrapbook software :) http://tinyurl.com/mymemoriesgiveaway

    ReplyDelete