Thursday, September 1, 2011

Health Shake?...no thanks I'll have wine.

I came across this article yesterday explaining that wine (in moderation) is good for you! It was on cosmopolitan.com…so not the most reliable scientific source…but hey I like what they have to say about the health benefits of a glass of wine and so I am ok with that.  They stated that “over time, the women who drank a glass or two of red wine a day were 30% less likely to be overweight than the nondrinkers”.  They also started that red wine especially is “rich in antioxidants that reduce cholesterol and blood pressure”.  There are lots of women in my life that will be very excited about this! Have a fabulous Thursday! 



{ Enjoying a glass of wine with my girlfriends in Chianti, Italy }


{ Vineyards in Tuscany }

















No comments:

Post a Comment