Monday, March 19, 2012

Dentistry, Ensenada, New Friends, New Knowledge, a Regained Perspective, and Stunning Views

I am back in California from a wonderful week in Mexico working with the medical and dental team from Westmont College.  All of the students, dentists, doctors, and other volunteers were amazing to work with.  The week reminded me of why I want to go into dentistry and got me excited to keep chugging along with the application process, I feel renewed and more motivated than ever!  There were so many patients that got treatment at the clinics throughout the week and the entire experience was incredibly rewarding.  I learned so much this week and made new friends, I cannot wait until I can go down to Mexico on this trip as a dentist! Here are a few photos from the week (more to come), I hope that you all are having a fabulous Monday so far! 













No comments:

Post a Comment