Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Super Fly Kicks!

So I finally committed and purchased a pair of tennis shoes for casual wear...you know for those days that you aren't in the mood for boots, flats, or heels, or when you need to be able to walk long distances, but still look presentable! Many people would just wear their athletic shoes with jeans, but I truly believe that doing that is a fashion crime and so I refuse! 


I ended up deciding on a pair of leopard print high tops with black patent leather detailing and zippers on the inner ankle.  I will admit they are a little crazy and slightly ghetto-fab, but I found them here on sale and could not resist! I wore them for some afternoon shopping on State Street the other day and was very pleased! 





{ Shoes: Aldo Shoes, Jeans: Rich&Skinny, Top: Anthropologie , Necklaces: Juicy Couture and Kitsch Couture }


No comments:

Post a Comment