Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Time for a Change...I got Bangs!

Right before a went to Mexico I did something daring and impulsive...I got bangs! I have had the same haircut for probably a decade (or more) and I just needed a change.  I stopped by a random (but fabulous!) hair salon in Montecito on the way home from work and just walked in and asked for bangs.  For the first few days they were a little funky, but now I am used to them and LOVE them! They add instant cuteness or edge to any outfit and I couldn't be happier with my current hairdo! Have you ever made any impulsive hair choices? How did they turn out? 


{ Here they are on day 1, now they finally have grown in and are looking just the way I want them to!}


{ So excited that they work with Hats!  I LOVE hats :) They are the perfect accessory!}



2 comments:

  1. I walked in Krush yes Krush with a "k" and my hair stylist Mikel looked at me and said "let's cut this shit off". I went from long hair to fo hawk. It took me a second to get used to the feel of the wind in my hair.... I miss my long hair! But love my now medium length hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that sounds like a Kardashian salon or something, where is it? And wow that's awesome I bet it looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete