Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chanel Runway

Like every other woman in the world who loves fashion I have always harbored an obsession with Chanel handbags.  I haven't however always been in love with the clothes.  They are always beautifully constructed and classic, but since I love bright colors they haven't ever drawn me in like other collections have.  After seeing the pictures from the Chanel runway show for spring 2012 my opinion has changed.  The pieces are stunning and even though they are not bright I definitely can see myself imitating some of the looks.  I am inspired to look for lady-like suits, subtle sequin detailing, and interesting necklines.  I have also decided to wear my pearls more often! What do you all think of the collection? Have a fabulous Tuesday!






{ Images from Here }





No comments:

Post a Comment