Friday, October 21, 2011

Novel Idea

After graduating from college I realized that I had almost entirely given up “joy” reading.  I was reading a lot for school and it was interesting and educational…most of the time…but I missed reading a novel just for fun.  Since moving back to Santa Barbara I have been reading a lot more, probably because of the lack of homework. I love silly girly books, but I also am starting to read more intellectually challenging novels.  I have decided that the imagination is a terrible thing to waste! What books do you all love to read? Suggestions are definitely welcome! Have a fabulous weekend! 



2 comments:

  1. my mother will kill me if i dont suggest janet evanovich - shes apparently brilliant and my mom is a great judge of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the idea! I am about ready to pick up a new book and I will try out your Mom's suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete