Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This past weekend was action packed with Halloween festivities and so I am excited to have a relaxing night in.  I am planning on dressing up in orange and black, making dinner with my boyfriend, and watching "Bride of Frankenstein" while I work on a few crafty projects. I am not a fan of horror movies, but I do really enjoy the older scary movies.  I also bought a lot of candy in the hope that we will have kids coming by to trick-or-treat.  I really hope that they come because otherwise I will be stuck with a giant bowl of chocolate!  I hope that you have a spooky Monday! 


{ A beautiful pumpkin that I saw at the pumpkin carving contest in downtown Santa Barbara. }


{ Loved this shadow idea...so spooky! }


{ My boyfriend carving our pumpkin he did pretty much the whole thing... he did a great job!...I roasted the seeds. }


{ Lots of girls I had over for treats and drinks before dancing, I dressed up as a pumpkin! }


{ Saw this Halloween display at an antique store and loved it! }




No comments:

Post a Comment