Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This past weekend I went with some friends to a pumpkin patch where we all enjoyed a hay ride, a corn maze, and picking a pumpkin to carve!  It was fun to experience a little bit of country in the middle of the city that we live in! 




{Kimmie was so excited about this wagon she pulled it around all afternoon!}


{...so I decided that I would catch a free ride!}



{I loved this garden, my parents this past year have started a big garden at our house and it is amazing!}


{Dressed for the occasion in my "scarecrow" headband from Nordstrom, a green scarf that I got in London a few years ago, and my new Zara sweater that has become a staple in my wardrobe.}


{Pretty ladies lost in a maze of corn... we all eventually got out!}

No comments:

Post a Comment