Friday, January 6, 2012

Fabulous Look of the Day!

I am a semi-crazy instyle.com addict.  One of my favorites parts of my morning routing, aside from drinking a cup of tea, running, and watching "Live with Kelly", is checking the InStyle "Look of the Day" segment.  I am not always impressed, but there are days when I come across an outfit and wish that I had every piece in my closet! Generally I am drooling over beautiful gowns with sequins and shine, but the other day I came across this picture of Rosie Huntington Whiteley in a casual ensemble and could not take my eyes off of it.  I have a leopard scarf like this one (that I LOVE!), but I am absolutely swooning over her leather jacket, black and white top, and Celine bag.  This is the perfect outfit for shopping or grabbing a mid-day coffee. 


{ Image found here }

No comments:

Post a Comment