Monday, January 9, 2012

Turban Time

I finally started wearing turbans like I had promised you all (as seen here)! I now have two of them and I love them both! The one I am wearing below is from Free People and the other one is from Anthropologie. I have been wearing them with my hair up in a high bun, pony tail, or my hair down. I have also decided that they dress up jeans and a t-shirt and spice up a sequin top and fur coat. Here I pair it with gold tassel earrings, a maroon pashmina, and my favorite cashmere comfy sweater. Turbans are an amazing accessory with the power to make me feel glamorous, stylish, and ultra chic! 







Turban: Free People
Earrings: Creative Brazil
Scarf (Pashmina): from Kitsch Couture in Los Gatos
Sweater: Aqua Cashmere from Bloomingdales

No comments:

Post a Comment