Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Healthy Hair

After joining the professional world I had to reluctantly purchase my first hair drier.  I love clothes, accessories, and makeup but I have never been a fan of doing my own hair or spending any money on it.  I always have a vision for what I want that I never seem to be able to create in actuality. I have a lot of hair and blow drying it can be a major pain but my hair dresser recommended that I buy this "12 benefits" spray and I LOVE it! 

First of all it makes blow drying go sooo much faster (yes even for girls with long thick hair!) and secondly it protects my hair and lastly (and my favorite reason) it smells a little bit like watermelon. Here you can find out how to do the perfect blow out using this spray! 



{ Image found here }



No comments:

Post a Comment