Thursday, November 3, 2011

...and I just can't get enough!

Yesterday I posted about sheer blouses.  I failed to mention however that as I was writing that post I was wearing this blouse.  Here are two other times (quite recently) that I have worn it.  I went to the Nordstrom sale yesterday and got a few new tops so I will mix up my daily apparel again soon.  I apologize to all of you who have seen me in the same outfit multiple times in the same week! Have a fabulous Thursday everyone! 


{Before an art show in Santa Barbara: worn with a vintage brown belt, Charles David leather boots, a rose gold Michael Kors watch, rose gold pyramid stud earrings from Nordstrom, and a bronze clutch from Kitsch Couture }


{ After an early dinner in San Francisco: worn with a J. Crew gold skinny belt, chunky gold necklace from Kitsch Couture, a Juicy Couture leather bracelet, green stud earrings from Anthropologie, and patent leather Michael Kors pumps }


No comments:

Post a Comment