Thursday, November 17, 2011

Movie Talk - Breaking Dawn Part I

So a few years ago I read the entire "Twilight" series...I did not want to start them, but I got sucked in and couldn't stop.  It was like trying to eat one M&M out of a candy bowl...it just wasn't going to happen.  After I was finished reading I was very excited that there were going to be movies made about the book.  I went to the first movie and was highly disappointed! After that I told myself that I would never again go to a "Twilight" movie, but after months of "Breaking Dawn (Part I)" commercials I have been sucked in and am so excited to go! I hope that it lives up to the hype, but regardless I know that it will be a great night out with the girls! Have a wonderful Friday and a lovely weekend! 


{ Here I am with a poster of Jacob in Rome when one of the other movies came out, but I can't remember which one it was. }

{ Team Jacob!! ;) }

No comments:

Post a Comment