Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Healthy Eating

Over the past few years I have thought a lot about the different components are to a healthy eating lifestyle.  I don't believe in fad diets and honestly I do not think that they are usually successful.  Learning to eat healthier does not have to do with depriving oneself, but instead enjoying different types of food in smaller portions.  Another rule to go by is to eat fresh non-processed food as much as possible (but sometimes just give yourself a cookie!).  Small changes can make a big difference in your health, energy level, and performance in everything that you do! Today at work I am working on making meal plans for patients and so it is on my mind! Hope that you all have a fabulous day! 



{ Image found here }





No comments:

Post a Comment