Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Perfect Black Pumps

Every girl dreams of owning a platform leather pair of Christian Louboutin heels...but since I currently do not have the cash flow for that sort of investment I have looked other places for the perfect heel.  I have patent black round toe pumps and I have nude platform stilettos, but there is something classic and essential about a black leather stiletto that nothing else can replace.  Yesterday in Nordstrom I stumbled upon these on the sale rack! They fit like a glove and were extremely comfortable the second that I put my foot into them... something that I cannot say about every 5+ inch heel that I have tried on.  I cannot wait to wear them out to fabulous holiday events all season long! 


{Dream Shoes:  Image found here }

{ My new shoes! Pretty close match if I do say so myself }




1 comment:

  1. A really close match! If it weren't for the red undersole, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Cute choice!

    ReplyDelete