Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fancy in (Faux) Fur




This past weekend my boyfriend, Dan, and I decided to head over to one of our favorite restaurants for a delicious dinner.  After dinner we walked around in the crisp evening air looking at the Christmas trees and decor that now occupy all of downtown Santa Barbara. It took me a while to decide on an outfit, but after much deliberation I decided to wear grey skinny jeans, a silk deep green simple top, very large gold earrings, a vintage ring, and sky high stilettos. As you can see from this picture I have also taken my luxurious(faux) fur coat out of storage!  I feel fabulous when I wear it, it is soft and looks absolutely glamorous.  Last minute I grabbed my fuchsia Morgan Oakley "Bella" clutch.  I am so glad I did because it added a pop of color to an outfit that mostly consisted of neutrals. I hope that you all have a lovely Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment