Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Party Dresses

As the Holidays approach I am sure that many of you have fabulous parties to attend.  And if any of you are like me part of the reason that I love attending parties is because I get to dress up in beautiful things that I cannot wear everyday.  There are many different types of dresses that work perfectly for a holiday party and I deeply believe that it is better to be overdressed than underdressed.  Here are a few examples of dresses that I know would turn heads at any Christmas bash! All of these dresses are found off of asos, my most recent obsession...


{ This dress would be adorable with black velour pumps and a maroon blazer! It can be found here.}


{ This dress is so feminine, I would spice it up with sparkly gold pumps a black coat and curly hair. It can be found here. }


{ I adore this dress it is daring and yet so versatile! I would wear dark grey booties and accessorize with a pewter cuff, oversized earrings, and a ballerina bun. You can find it here. }


{ I love this take on the L.B.D. and although it is simple there isn't much that needs to be added to it. I would wear straight hair, black pumps, red lips, and a fabulous cocktail ring.  The dress can be found here.} 


{ I am a sucker for anything maroon...this dress is stunning! I love everything about it (except the way that it fits the model) I would pair this with simple black booties and square silver stud earrings! It can be found here. } 






1 comment:

  1. hej there,
    you have a nice blog and I really like it!

    Check out mine if you have not yet :)

    ReplyDelete