Monday, December 5, 2011

Let's Talk about Wine

Generally when I go out for dinner the first thing that I see on the menu is the (usually extensive) wine list...more often than not I am completely intimidated by all of the choices and usually go with...I hate to say this...the cheapest one.  I have been wine tasting twice, once in London and once in Santa Ynez and both were wonderful experiences that left me feeling curious about all of the wine variations out there.   My roommate has talked about taking a class to learn about wines but I have found a much better, more friendly, alternative! One of my friends started a blog all about wines! He is witty, charming, and has a British accent and I am sure that all of you will learn and lot from him and will love watching him! He does video segments about different types of wine and gives recommendations for all price ranges.  Have a fabulous time watching Marc on Unwined.TV and let me know which suggestions of his you decide to try




{ On a side note how gorgeous are these wine cellars?! Images found here. }



No comments:

Post a Comment